£2.07 15 mins (plus 30 mins in the fridge) Serves 9
Want to make something a bit different this weekend? These protein balls are great to put together and leave in the fridge, you can make a slightly bigger batch and pop them in the freezer for up to 4 weeks.
All you need is
- 175g dates
- 45g oats
- 50g vanilla protein powder (use flour if you prefer just ensure it’s sifted)
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp coconut oil (melted)
To make it just
- Blitz or chop the dates into small pieces.
- Place in a mixing bowl and add the oats, protein powder or flour, peanut butter, chia seeds and cocoa powder. Mix well until forms a dough.
- Melt the coconut oil and place into the dough mixture to help hold it all together.
- Mould into small balls and then place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes, store in the fridge for up to 5 days or in the freezer for up to a month.
Where to buy
|Vanilla protein powder||£11.50||£11.50||£15.00|